We all know that diet and exercise are integral parts of a healthy lifestyle, but did you know that smiling can improve your health, your stress level, and your attractiveness? Smiling is a great way to help your body to function better and is just one fun way to live longer!
Here are 10 reasons why putting on a smile can help us mentally, physically and emotionally:
- Smiling Makes Us Attractive: We are drawn to people who smile. Frowns, scowls and grimaces all push people away — but a smile draws them in.
- Smiling Changes Our Mood: Next time you are feeling down, try putting on a smile. There’s a good chance your mood will change for the better.
- Smiling Is Contagious: When someone is smiling they lighten up the room, change the moods of others, and make things happier. A smiling person brings happiness with them.
- Smiling Relieves Stress: Stress can really show up in our faces. Smiling helps prevent us from looking tired, worn down, and overwhelmed.
- Smiling Boosts Your Immune System: Smiling helps the immune system to work better. When you smile, immune function improves possibly because you are more relaxed.
- Smiling Lowers Your Blood Pressure: When you smile, there is a measurable reduction in your blood pressure. Give it a try if you have a blood pressure monitor at home.
- Smiling Releases Endorphins, Natural Pain Killers and Serotonin: Studies have shown that smiling releases endorphins, natural pain killers, and serotonin. These make us feel good.
- Smiling Lifts the Face and Makes You Look Younger: The muscles we use to smile lift the face, making a person appear younger.
- Smiling Helps You Stay Positive: Try this test: Smile. Now try to think of something negative without losing the smile. It’s hard. When we smile our body is sending the message that “Life is Good!” Stay away from depression, stress and worry by smiling.
- Zoom Teeth Whitening can get your teeth up to 8 shades whiter in less than 1 hour!
So there you have it – 10 great reasons that should have you smiling right now! In fact, we can’t think of one good reason to not smile…can you? Unfortunately there are many people who are unable to smile because of the extreme discoloration of their teeth. A great smile is one of the first things people notice about you, and if you have ever worried about having dull, gray or yellowed teeth, you’re not alone. But you can start living a happier and healthier life today!
If you’re ready to change your looks – and your life – for the better, contact us today for a complimentary teeth-whitening consultation. Let us help you create an unforgettable smile that will make you look and feel your best!
Schedule your complimentary consultation, or give us a call.